APPLICATIONS FOR MR ENGLAND 2017 ARE NOW CLOSED.
WE WILL ANNOUNCE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE WHEN APPLICATIONS FOR THE NEXT MR ENGLAND ARE OPEN.
Mr England Rules of Eligibility
All contestants in the heats, semi & national finals of Miss England are required to agree to the terms of entry and abide by the rules on the Mr England website for participation in the contest along with all stated here:
I agree to abide by all the rules shown on the official finalists entry form on website www.mrengland.info namely:
- Aged between 16-27 on the year of entry
- Not married or have given birth to a child
- Must live, study or work within the British mainland & hold a British passport.
- I understand that the organisers are not responsible for my personal belongings during the local and national event. I agree to keep all valuables with me at all times (such as telephone, money)
- To not bring the Mr England contest or its sponsors in to disrepute.
- I will not speak to any media regarding participating in Mr England without permission from the Mr England regional or national organisers and will inform all organisers of any requests for interviews.
- By entering the contest you agree that the organisers may use contestants’ photographs & videos supplied with the entry form, and any photographs taken at the event , or that you have provided by email for the Mr England competition for ANY promotion to do with the contest surrounding the event in any newspapers, magazines and Mr England website for a three year period.
- Online social media votes must be verified by the Mr England organisers to ensure a fair competition . LIKES cannot be bought on Facebook to qualify as a winner. Voters who like a contestants photo MUST be genuine Facebook users to vote for their favourite contestant on the Mr England Facebook page
- I understand that the judges’ decision is final. I nor my family will not enter into any disagreement following the event final with any other contestants or judges regarding the judges’ decision.
- If chosen as semi or national finalist in this competition, I agree to participate in the Mr England competition either at the semi or national final.
- If chosen as a Mr England semi or national finalist , I agree NOT to enter any other national competition during my reign. I understand that I will be an exclusive Mr England semi or national finalist until I hand over my crown to the successor.
- Contestants must be able to abide by all the Mr World rules for entry to Mr England. A full list of rules can be provided on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contestants must not have posed naked in any photographs